Your Career Path at Pacific
The Staff Advisory Council, in collaboration with the Department of Human Resources, developed a Career Path website to help staff members manage their career process, development, and growth. It is our hope that staff members will use these tools to increase the enthusiasm and satisfaction they experience in their current positions as well as the knowledge, skills, and abilities that will aid them in their future job movement.
All Pacific employees are invited to use these resources to manage their personal and career development. This is an active and evolving program. We encourage employee input and recommendations on methods and resources for further enhancements.
Explore the following five links to discover articles, handouts, quizzes, and web pages that will help you boost your job satisfaction and potential through enhancement of your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- How do I decide if I am career fit?
- How do I decide in which direction to move in my job/career at Pacific?
- How do I best prepare to advance in my job/career at Pacific?
- How do I develop my professional network at Pacific?
- How do I maintain an effective balance between my work life and my personal life?
This resource is for your personal development. There are external links (look for the symbol) to online resources throughout these web pages. Please read all privacy statements associated with sources external to this University sponsored website.
We welcome your ideas and feedback. Contact: SAC Board