How To Register For Courses
To register for a course, follow the instructions listed below.
You can visit myLearning directly by visiting www.pacific.learnerhall.com, or you can:
- Log in to InsidePacific using your PacificNet User ID and Password.
- Select the Administrative Tab.
- Locate the myLearning channel.
- Log in again using your PacificNet User ID and Password.
- To see available classroom courses, click the Calendar link to the left.
- A calendar will appear in which you may click on the class desired, then click the Register button.
- You are now registered for class! An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you.
IMPORTANT: Course registrations are on a first come, first serve basis.
If you require accommodations to fully participate in any learning and development course, programs, and services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team can work with you to make the appropriate arrangements. We ask that you notify our department at least 5 business days in advance.