We understand that managing your professional development and growth could be an overwhelming process. Where do you begin? When can you do this? How do you find what training courses, programs, and resources are available? Then, how do you keep track of all this - your training history, and what about the host of certificates of completion?
As your workplace learning and development professionals, we developed an online learning center with those needs in mind. Not only will you have access to learn about and register for courses and programs, but you can manage your individual learning development plan and training history. Not to mention, it is available 24/7, at your convenience. Visit myLearning today!
|Specifically, as a Pacific staff member, you can:
|For managers and supervisors:
How to Access:
1. Log onto myLearning at go.pacific.edu/mylearning
2. Enter your PacificNet User ID and Password.
3. To see available courses, click the Calendar link to the left.
4. A calendar will appear in which you may click on the course desired, then click the Register button.
5. You are now registered for class! An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you.
If you are a manager or supervisor, and would like to learn more about how to use and navigate within myLearning, click here.
If you require accommodations to fully participate in any learning and development course, programs, and services, please contact email@example.com so that our team can work with you to make the appropriate arrangements. We ask that you notify our department at least 5 business days in advance.