Administrative Unit Review
Attend a training session with the Office of Assessment, Training and Technology. This custom training session will review the Administrative Unit Review Timeline, Criteria, Rubric, and Report Template in direct support of the Administrative Review Process. Examples will be given on ways to measure strategic alignment, program effectiveness, costs, and opportunities utilizing data to support your findings.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in the report process from collecting data, report writing, editing or reviewing. Ensure that your report effectively meets the report requirements and understand who and what resources you have.
What Will Be Covered
- Establishing action items and next steps to complete your report on time
- Understand the criteria evaluated in the report template
- Explore ways to measure alignment to the University's strategic plan
- Know your resources
- Share best practices
Office of Assessment, Training & Technology
Sessions will be held in the Learning + Development Training room located in our office on the 2nd floor of Bannister Hall. However, based on enrollment, the session may be relocated and all participants will be notified.
Training Session Schedule
View our Learning & Development course schedule to attend a Administrative Unit Review session or any upcoming course to aid in writing your report. Administrative Unit Review sessions are all scheduled for your convenience before the August 9th report due date:
- Thursday, July 11, 2013 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, July 23, 2013 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Monday, July 29, 2013 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Monday, August 5, 2013 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Sign Up at myLearning
Visit myLearning and click on the schedule to see upcoming training courses. Click on the session you are interested in for more information and to enroll. Upon enrollment, you will receive an email confirmation from Learning & Development with an Outlook meeting request to add to your calendar.
For questions or comments, contact Learning + Development 209.946.2097