To register for a course, follow the instructions listed below.
You can visit myLearning directly by visiting www.pacific.learnerhall.com, or you can:
- Log in to InsidePacific using your PacificNet User ID and Password.
- Select the Administrative Tab.
- Locate the myLearning channel.
- Log in again using your PacificNet User ID and Password.
- To see available classroom courses, click the Schedule link to the left.
- A calendar will appear in which you may click on the class desired, then click the Register button.
- You are now registered for class! An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you.
IMPORTANT: Each course has a maximum capacity of 10 participants. The system allows another 5 participants to be placed on a wait list. Course registrations are on a first come, first serve basis.
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact:
Staff Learning & Development, or call (209) 946-2097