Trusts and Annuities
Legal trust agreements which name the University as a beneficiary, for which the University may or may not be the trustee.
This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.
Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures
Final Signature Authority:
- Vice President for Development
- Charitable Gift Annuities: President and one (1) Regent to approve per California regulation
Additional Information and Requirements:
- Follow University of the Pacific, Development gift acceptance policies;
- Consult with legal counsel at the discretion of the Vice President.;
- Copy Treasury and Controller's Office on all Trust and Annuity gifts;Treasury management gifts for which University is trustee, and must file annual tax reports; Controller assess valuation for Financial Statement reporting.
Last Updated: January 1, 2011
Return to Controller's Office