International Contracts with Outside Lecturers, Artists, etc.
Agreements with foreign independent contractors to perform lectures, instruction, speeches, presentations.
This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.
Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures
Final Signature Authority:
Associate Provost for International Initiatives (TBD) plus:
- ≤ $25,000 Associate/Assistant Dean
- ≤ $100,000 Dean, Associate/Assistant Vice President, Associate/Assistant Provost
- ≤ $250,000 Dental, Pharmacy, Law School Dean
- ≤ $500,000 Vice President, Provost
- > $500,000 President
Additional Information and Requirements:
- Legal counsel review on agreements > $100,000;
- IRS 990 and W-2/1099 reportable activity, copy Controller's Office on agreements > $5,000;
- Consult Risk Management
Contact Payroll Department regarding Non-Resident Alien reporting.
Last Updated: July 1, 2010
Return to Controller's Office