Disposal of Property and Electronic Waste, Agreements for
Agreements for sale, trade or disposal of University-owned salvaged business property, including electronic waste.
This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.
Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures
Final Signature Authority:
- ≤ $50,000 fair market value: Purchasing manager
- > $50,000 fair market value: Vice President for Business & Finance
Additional Information and Requirements:
- Purchasing Department administers all property disposal;
- All University privacy policies and documentation retention/destruction polices must be applied;
- Consult with Office of Information Technology.
Business Policies & Procedures: Gift Disposition
Last Updated: January 1, 2011
Return to Controller's Office