Rental or Lease of Off-Campus Facilities
Leases or other agreements for the use of space on- and off- campus to serve University needs, and agreements with third parties to provide brokerage or property management services for such spaces. Also, arrangements where the University acts as landlord in its commercial or residential properties.
This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.
Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures
Final Signature Authority:
- ≤ $100,000 Dean, Associate/Assistant Provost, Associate/Assistant Vice President
- ≤ $250,000 Dental, Pharmacy, Law School Dean
- ≤ $1,000,000 Provost or Vice President and Vice President for Business & Finance
- > $1,000,000 President
Additional Information and Requirements:
- Legal counsel review required for long-term facilities leases;
- Also consult with Facilities Director, Budget and Risk Management.
Last Updated: July 1, 2010
Return to Controller's Office