Web Application Agreements, Including Third Party Website Management and Social Networking Site Agreements
Agreements with Internet-based providers for Internet-based communications, promotion, social networking and related services (e.g., Google, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter).
This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.
Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures
Final Signature Authority:
Provost or Vice President
Additional Information and Requirements:
- Consult with Office of Information Technology;
- Consult with E-Commerce Compliance Officer;
- Marketing and University Communications manages;
- Treasury reviews all e-commerce related matters;
- Legal review required if ownership of Pacific sites and data exist outside the University domain.
Last Updated: July 1, 2011
Return to Controller's Office