Staff & Faculty Personnel Agreements (Contracts, Appointment Letters)
Contracts outlining conditions and terms of employment, including health and dental benefits, disability insurance, retirement plans, EAP plans, and similar agreements.
This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.
Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures
Final Signature Authority:
- President's Position: Board of Regents
- Provost and Vice Presidential Positions: President (after consultation with Board of Regents)
- All Other Hires: Vice President or Provost (or officially delegated Dean or Vice President)
Additional Information and Requirements:
- Human Resources reviews University-wide employee offer letters and contracts for University compliance;
- Copy Controller on agreements > $150,000 to ensure proper W-2 and IRS 990 reporting.
Business Policies & Procedures: Moving Expenses
Office of Internal Audit Conflict of Interest Policy
Last Updated: January 1, 2011
Return to Controller's Office