Office of the Vice President for Business & Finance
Business and Finance, led by Vice President Ken Mullen, is responsible for providing financial and strategic guidance to business ventures and projects affecting the Stockton, San Francisco, and Sacramento campuses.
The office is responsible for:
- Overseeing business projects
- Managing the debt policy and bond issuance process
- Supporting the University's business ventures
- Managing the budget process
- Developing agendas for the Finance & Facilities, Audit, and Investment Committees of the Board of Regents
- Communicating University-wide issues related to Business and Finance, and
- Assessing business issues and opportunities.
Notary Public service is available to current faculty, staff, and students.
Please note: this office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM