Notary Public Services
Notary Services are available through the Office of the Vice President for Business and Finance, which is located on the 2nd floor of the Finance Center on West Stagg Way. These services are provided free of charge to current Students, Staff and Faculty.
Notarizations are performed BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To schedule an appointment, please call (209) 946-2345 or (209) 946-2401. When scheduling your appointment, please inform the notary of the following:
- The number of signatures to be notarized
- The type of notarization you require *
* The notarial wording is often included in your document. If it is not, you may need to contact the document originator to determine the type of notarization required
Please arrive promptly for your appointment, and have the following available for the notary:
- Your completed but unsigned document(s) to be notarized
- Government-issued photo identification (such as drivers license or passport)
Current University of the Pacific Identification Card
NOTE: University Notaries have not received formal training as Loan Signing Agents for loan documents.