The Department of Human Resources provides useful information and continued support to Pacific faculty and staff in their day-to-day operations. Please navigate using the links to the left to find information regarding benefits, hiring guidelines and online forms. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us or stop by the HR office where the staff is available to assist you.
If you are hiring any new employee, the information below will help you with the process:
- I-9 Packet *this document can only be downloaded and viewed on a PDF reader.
- W4 Form 2017
- Employee's State Withholding Certificate 2016
- Background Screening Request
- FERPA Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Notice to Employee Salary Agreement
If you are hiring a Faculty Employee
If you are hiring a Staff Employee
If you are hiring a Student or Temporary Casual Employee