About Institutional Research
There are over 700 reports posted on our website. Pacific faculty, staff and students can access reports on research, analytics & comparisons, enrollment management, and institutional data, please visit the Institutional Research Information System (IRIS).
Create and maintain an information rich environment by advancing knowledge about the entire institution.
The Institutional Research office serves the university by investigating the processes of higher education, providing analytical data management, meeting both internal and external information reporting needs, and supporting decision making.
The office strives to function with accuracy, objectivity, confidentiality, a holistic perspective, and knowledge of the profession.
1) Generate impactful research on university issues (30%).
2) Support planning and decision making (25%).
3) Oversee the university analytical information environment to ensure a constant flow of information (25%).
4) Manage institutional surveys and assessments (10%).
5) Achieve excellence in the profession (10%).