Office of Financial Aid
More than 87% of students at Pacific are receiving Financial Aid, averaging more than $26,000. Learn more about the various programs available to making Pacific affordable.
|Incoming /New Undergraduate Students||Continuing Undergraduate Students||Graduate & Professional|
Fall 2013 Gap Grants
The University offers supplemental grants to assist selected students in meeting their financial obligations. Pacific Gap Grants are not intended to cover a student's entire outstanding balance; rather they are intended to assist students in constructing a viable financial plan to continue at Pacific. To qualify for a Gap Grant the following criteria should be noted:
- Student applying for a Gap Grant must have unmet need
- Grants are for the 2013 Fall semester only and do not represent continuing additional financial support
- Grants are intended to provide "gap" support and most grants will be between $250 to $750
- Students must possess an outstanding balance of less than $1,500-$2,000, and the ability to make up the remaining difference
- Grant Recipients must have exercised all Federal Loan eligibility (i.e. Stafford and Perkins)
Submit Gap Grant applications to the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Responsibility and Literacy
The Office of Financial Aid is committed to making sure Pacific students make informed financial choices when they choose the school they attend. Visit our Financial Resources section to find useful resources including costs/budget worksheets, a glossary of financial aid terms and a number of resources about financial literacy, including some past presentations and workshops. The goals of the presentations and workshops are to provide students with a better understanding of the Financial Aid process, applicable deadlines and to increase student financial aid literacy.