Admitted Students - View your 2013-14 Financial Aid Award on insidePacific
Navigation tips to view your 2013-2014 Financial Aid Award on insidePacific http://insidepacific.pacific.edu (This link will open in a new window)
Viewing your Financial Aid Award:
- Click on the insidePacific link
- Enter your PacificNet ID username and password
- Find the section labeled "Financial Aid Awards and Requirements" section and click on the "access" link
- Select the "Financial Aid Options" link to navigate to the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the "View Financial Aid Award" link from the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the "Award By Aid Year" link
- Select "2013-14 Financial Aid Year" from the "drop down" menu and click the "submit button"
- Select the "Award Overview" tab
Accept/Decline Financial Aid Awards:
- Click on the "Accept Award Offer" tab located within the "Award By Aid Year" link
- Select "accept" or "decline" for each fund. If you wish to select a partial amount, you may do so by selecting "accept" and entering the amount in the "Accept Partial Amount" field.
- Click on the "Submit Decision" button
Note: if you want to accept the full amount of all of your awards click on the "Accept Full Amount All Awards" button
Viewing messages associated with your Financial Aid Award:
- Click on the "My Overall Status of Financial Aid" link from the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the link within the "You have active messages" link
Viewing missing financial aid requirements that may delay your Financial Aid:
- Click on the "Eligibility" link from the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the "Student Requirements" tab
Note: missing requirements are located in the "Unsatisfied Requirements" section with the status of "Established" and/or "Incomplete"