Continuing Students - View your Financial Aid Award on insidePacific
Navigation tips for insidePacific to view your Financial Aid award on insidePacific (Link will open a new browser window to insidePacific).
Viewing your Financial Aid Award:
- Login to insidePacific
- Select the "Administrative" tab
- Go to the "Administrative Services" section and select the "click here to:" link
- Select the "Student Financial Aid" link to navigate to the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the "View Financial Aid Award" link from the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the "Award By Aid Year" link
- Select "2013-14 Financial Aid Year" from the "drop down" menu and click the "submit button"- Select the "Award Overview" tab
Accept/Decline Financial Aid Awards:
- Select the "Accept Award Offer" tab located within the "Award By Aid Year" link
- Select "accept" or "decline" for each fund. If you wish to select a partial amount, you may do so by selecting "accept" and entering the amount in the "Accept Partial Amount" field.
- Click on the "Submit Decision" button
Note: if you want to accept the full amount of all of your awards click on the "Accept Full Amount All Awards" button
Viewing messages associated with your Financial Aid Award:
- Select the "My Overall Status of Financial Aid" link from the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the link within the "You have active messages" link
Viewing missing financial aid requirements that may delay your Financial Aid:
- Select the "Eligibility" link from the Financial Aid main menu
- Select the "Student Requirements" tab
Note: missing requirements are located in the "Unsatisfied Requirements" section with the status of "Established" and/or "Incomplete"
The Financial Aid Policy Booklet, PLUS Loan Request forms, Cost and Payment worksheets and Financial Aid FAQ's are located within the "Additional Financial Aid Information" link on the main Financial Aid page within insidePacific.
When contacting Financial Aid, please be sure to include your name and University Student ID# (98xxxxxxx) on all communications to our office.