When to file the FAFSA:
Year #1: File the 2016-2017 FAFSA via www.fafsa.gov. University of the Pacific's school code is 001329. You will receive an award letter that will explain your eligibility for the spring 2017.
Year #2: Again file the FAFSA (17-18), this can be done as early as October 2016, you will receive an award letter in late spring (2017).
Year #3: File the 2018-2019 FAFSA in October 2017 for the final year of eligibility.
How to file the FAFSA as a graduate/professional student:
Name & social security number:
- Enter your name and social security number exactly as it appears on your social security card.
- Select 1st year graduate/professional.
Degree or certificate:
- Select Graduate or professional degree.
At the beginning of the school year, will you be working on a master's or doctoral program?
- Indicate Yes.
Student's financial information:
- All students must fill out this section, even if you don't have any income, savings, or investments and do not file a tax return. If an item does not apply to you enter 0.
Student household/# in college:
- If you are single and have no dependents, the number in your household is 01.
Federal school code & housing plans:
- University of the Pacific's school code is 001329.
- Select Off Campus, With Parent, or On Campus.
Please read and electronically sign the FAFSA to complete the application.