Types of Financial Aid Assistance at Pacific
General Financial Aid Information
Scholarship Information for first-time entering students (Freshmen and Transfers):
University of the Pacific's Gap Grants:
The University offers supplemental grants to assist selected students in meeting their financial obligations. Pacific Gap Grants are not intended to cover a student's entire outstanding balance; rather they are intended to assist students in constructing a viable financial plan to continue at Pacific.
To qualify for a Gap Grant the following criteria should be noted:
- Student applying for a Gap Grant must have unmet need.
- Grants are for the 2014 Spring semester only and do not represent continuing additional financial support.
- Grants are intended to provide "gap" support and most grants will be between $250 to $750.
- Students must possess an outstanding balance of less than $1,500-$2,000, and the ability to make up the remaining difference.
- Grant Recipients must have exercised all Federal Loan eligibility (i.e. Stafford and Perkins).
2014 Spring Gap Grant Application (submit applications to the Office of Financial Aid)