MESA (Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement) Scholarship
The MESA (Math Engineering Science Achievment) program encourages high school or community college MESA students to enroll in engineering, mathematics and science programs at the University of the Pacific.
MESA students who receive Cal Grant A or Cal Grant B may apply for University grant or scholarship funds to match or exceed the Cal Grant plus an additional $1,000 MESA Scholarship.
Students who qualify for the NSF MESA Scholarship will receive a matching MESA scholarship valued at the amount of the NSF MESA scholarship (current range $2,500-$4,200 Note: This is awarded in place of the standard $1,000 MESA scholarship)
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Participate in a high school or community college MESA Program for at least one year before entering University of the Pacific.
- Apply for and receive a Cal Grant A or Cal Grant B.
- Be admitted to the University with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Enroll at Pacific within three years of high school graduation and major in engineering, mathematics, or science.
- Remain eligible for renewal of the Cal Grant while enrolled at University of the Pacific, meet University academic requirements, and maintain satisfactory academic progress toward completion of your degree.
To apply and for complete details, please download and complete the
MESA Scholarship Details & Application Form
Please contact Veronica Brown if you have any questions at:
email@example.com or 209.946.7499