President's OfficeOffice of the PresidentUniversity of the Pacific3601 Pacific AvenueStockton, CA 95211Tel. 209.946.2222Fax 209.946.2652Speaking Engagement RequestsFAQs
Shim Lacy, Executive Assistant to the President
Kevin Mills, General Counsel and Secretary to the Board
Bett Schumacher, PhD, Chief of Staff
Lynnie Lechich, Manager of Presidential Events & Protocol
Janine Swanson, Assistant Secretary to the Board of Regents
Erika Greet, Commencement and University Events Specialist
Lisa Cooperman, University Curator
Der Yang, Business Manager
Cindy Lee, Project Support Specialist
The Office of the President attempts to accommodate as many speaking requests as possible and appreciates your support of the University.
For requests from departments within the University, please contact Shim Lacy at email@example.com or 209.946.2223. For media requests, please contact Marge Grey, Associate Vice President Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.2746.
- Inviting President Eibeck to events: for departments and divisions within the University, please contact Shim Lacy at email@example.com or 209.946.2223 to discuss your event. For non-University groups and organizations, the first step toward requesting an appearance by the President is to complete the Speaking Engagement Request form. After you submit your form, please contact Shim Lacy to discuss your event. Once Shim has all the details, you should expect a response within 10 business days. If the President accepts your invitation, please provide the Office with an event agenda as soon as possible, but no later than 2 business days before the event. You should also contact Shim Lacy one month before the event to confirm the President's participation.
- The President's email address: President Eibeck can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find her on Facebook.
- Ideas and opportunities: Pacific's Development Office handles all donations and fundraising. The Division of External Relations handles all community partnerships. The Division of Business and Finance handles all business opportunities.
- Community programs: University of the Pacific has dozens of community partnerships and programs in education, health care, legal aid and more.
- New Community Partnerships: please contact the Division of External Relations, under Associate Vice President Stacy McAfee.
- Academic questions: the Office of the Provost oversees all academic affairs at University of the Pacific. President Eibeck and Provost Pallavicini encourage students to work with their faculty and deans to resolve academic issues. Please note that federal law prohibits University faculty and administration from discussing a student's academic progress with parents and families unless the student completes a waiver.
- Financial aid questions: all financial aid questions should go directly to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Student Life questions: or questions about housing, dining and student activities, please contact the Division of Student Life.
- Campus tours: the Office of Admission welcomes all prospective students to University of the Pacific. Please contact them to arrange a tour of our beautiful campus.