President's OfficeOffice of the PresidentUniversity of the Pacific3601 Pacific AvenueStockton, CA 95211Tel. 209.946.2222Fax 209.946.2652Speaking Engagement RequestsFAQs
Mary Lou Lackey, Vice President and Secretary to the Board of Regentsmllackey@pacific.edu209.946.2222
Julie La Londe, Executive Assistant to the President & Office Coordinator
Bett Schumacher, PhD, Deputy to the Presidentbschumacher1@pacific.edu
Lynnie Lechich, Coordinator of Presidential Events and Protocolllechich@pacific.edu209.946.3994
Laura Merry, Executive Assistant to Vice President Lackeylmerry@pacific.edu209.946.2222
Rena Quilenderino, Administrative Support Specialist
The Office of the President attempts to accommodate as many speaking requests as possible and appreciates your support of the University.
For requests from departments within the University, please contact Julie La Londe at email@example.com or 209.946.2223
- Inviting President Eibeck to events: for departments and divisions within the University, please contact Julie La Londe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.2223 to discuss your event. For non-University groups and organizations, the first step toward requesting an appearance by the President is to complete the Speaking Engagement Request form. After you submit your form, please contact Julie La Londe to discuss your event. Once Julie has all the details, you should expect a response within 10 business days. If the President accepts your invitation, please provide the Office with an event agenda as soon as possible, but no later than 2 business days before the event. You should also contact Julie La Londe one month before the event to confirm the President's participation.
- The President's email address: President Eibeck can be reached at email@example.com. You can also find her on Facebook.
- Ideas and opportunities: Pacific's Development Office handles all donations and fundraising. The Division of External Relations handles all community partnerships. The Division of Business and Finance handles all business opportunities.
- Community programs: University of the Pacific has dozens of community partnerships and programs in education, health care, legal aid and more.
- New Community Partnerships: please contact the Division of External Relations, under Vice President Ted Leland.
- Academic questions: the Office of the Provost oversees all academic affairs at University of the Pacific. President Eibeck and Provost Pallavicini encourage students to work with their faculty and deans to resolve academic issues. Please note that federal law prohibits University faculty and administration from discussing a student's academic progress with parents and families unless the student completes a waiver.
- Financial aid questions: all financial aid questions should go directly to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Student Life questions: or questions about housing, dining and student activities, please contact the Division of Student Life.
- Campus tours: the Office of Admission welcomes all prospective students to University of the Pacific. Please contact them to arrange a tour of our beautiful campus.