August 29 2002
University of the Pacific
Institutional Priorities Committee
Minutes, August 29, 2002
11-12:30, Taylor Conference Room, Library
IPC Members Present: R. Brodnick, P. Cavanaugh, P. Gilbertson, R.Hoverstad, P. Spreer, L. King, J. Meer, G. Miller, M. Olson, P. Oppenheimer, J. Sina, L. Stark
Guest: Jean Purnell
- Feedback on Planning and Budgeting:
The lowering of the payout on endowment was reviewed.
- Timing of Program Review:
Usually reports are due in late spring. This may be altered due to review circumstances.
- Program Review of Counseling Center:
This was reviewed and discussed. Conclusion is that with some additional funding the program is close to being ready for accreditation. A request for increasing the physician time, cost for accreditation, and training monies will come forth. It was recommended that the wellness clinic investigate third party billing.
- Academic Program Review Status Report:
See attachments for materials.
- Need to add the changes in the University College.
- The documents distributed only had academic divisions--need to have like documentation for non-academic program reviews.