June 28 2001
University of the Pacific
Institutional Priorities Committee
Minutes of June 28, 2001
Attending: Cavanaugh, Fox, Hewitt, Johnson, King, Kramer, KruegerDevine, Meer (Acting Chair), Stark
The meeting was convened at 12:05 by acting chair Meer.
- The minutes of June 14, 2001 were approved with the following conrrections: Kramer was present at meeting on June 14 and under Section I, No. 3. "Board of Regents" to be inserted to replace "Board of Govenors".
- Next meeting on Thursday, July 26, 12-2 PM, Taylor Conference Room
- No Reports
- Continuing Issues
- Campaign Goals - The committee reviewed the Campaign Goals approved at the June 8th Board of Regents Meeting.
- Course Fees - The commitee recommended that a subcommittee be established to evaluate and make recommendations, if necessary, on course fees.
- New Issues
- "Next Level" Indicators - A discussion and review of the Cabinet Draft of 6/12/01 on "Next Level" indicators was completed.
- WASC Self-Study "Next Steps" - A discussion and review of WASC Self-Study "Next Steps" was completed. This document will be used for future reference in reviews and recommendations that come to IPC.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:34 p.m.