Strategic Planning Committee (SPC)
The Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) is a standing joint administrative and faculty committee charged to support University strategy and planning at the highest level. The committee advises on strategy, helps develop planning materials, analyzes data and information to support current plans, and ensures the alignment and integration of planning across the institution. The SPC is responsible for recommending one-time funding of Strategic Educational Excellence Development (SEED) Grants. Click here to view SEED Grant information.
The Strategic Planning Committee:
- Develops and revises the University's Strategic Plan for approval by the President and Board;
- Ensures integrations and alignment of the University Strategic Plan with divisional, college, and school plans and with other critical planning processes;
- Recommends metrics for measuring progress and success in achieving the strategies within the Plan;
- Helps to shape the University's implementation plan and reviews it annually;
- Continuously monitors the University's progress toward achieving the plan's goals;
- Interacts with the strategic budgeting process to assure the plan informs budgetary decisions.