The Office of the Provost is responsible for retaining Pacific's high academic and research standards. The Provost is the Chief Academic Officer for the University of the Pacific and provides leadership and oversight for the Academic Division.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality academic experiences for Pacific students and to promote student, faculty and staff success.
Our goals are to:
1) Expect excellence
2) Graduate well-rounded and successful students
3) Foster a vibrant academic environment
4) Practice shared governance
To achieve these goals, we prioritize initiatives that are designed around three guiding principles:
1) Ensure a quality educational experience for Pacific students
2) Support our Faculty
3) Enhance the University's academic infrastructure and capacity