11.15.3 Bachelor's Degrees
Approved by Academic Council on April 26, 2001
To be eligible for graduation, candidates must have:
- completed the major requirements specified by the school/college/department with a minimum grade point average of 2.0. At least 16 units of the major requirements must be completed at UOP with a minimum grade point average of 2.0;
- completed a minimum of 30 units in general education including Mentor Seminars I, II and III and a path of six or nine courses as specified by the school or college (transfer students should refer to the General Education section for GE requirements);
- met entrance skills requirements;
- achieved a grade point average of at least 2.0 on all letter-graded work completed at the University of the Pacific. On non-letter-graded work, the faculty will determine the equivalency;
- fulfilled the minimum residence requirement of 32 out of the last 40 semester units of registration with UOP just prior to receiving the degree;
- accumulated the appropriate number of units specified by the particular school or college.
Any candidate for a bachelor’s degree who has not completed work within seven years must reapply and be subject to any new requirements in effect at that time.