• Print

12.5.7 Undergraduate Courses on Graduate Programs of Study

Graduate students must receive a letter grade in any undergraduate course that is part of the approved Program of Study. Exceptions to this policy are to be requested in writing by the student’s advisor and approved by the Dean of Research and Graduate Studies.