12.6.6 Application of courses toward a degree
- A course can be applied toward only one degree objective, unless an exception is approved in writing by the Committee on Graduate Studies and the Dean of Research and Graduate Studies.
- Only graduate degree courses (numbered 200 or higher) or, where allowable, advanced undergraduate courses (100 level) may be used for credit in a graduate degree programs.
- The following courses do not apply for credit toward a graduate degree, but do count in a course load determination and calculation of the cumulative grade point averages:
- lower-division undergraduate courses (numbered 0-99 at Pacific)
- extension courses
- English competency courses for international students.