6.3.2 Community Involvement Program Advisory Board (J, S)
Approved (before 1980) by Academic Council, Administration, Revised November 2001; Revised November 11, 2004
The Community Involvement Program Advisory Board will advise the Vice President for Student Life on the matters of the program.
The Community Involvement Program Advisory Board is composed of:
- Director of Community Involvement Program and Multicultural Affairs
- Director of SUCCESS
- Two Community Involvement student representatives
- Two faculty representatives (two-year staggered)
- Two representatives from Admissions Office
- Financial Aid Officer
- Delta College Educational Opportunity Service representative
- Two CIP Alumni
- Two Community representatives
Faculty members are elected by Academic Council. CIP students will be elected by CIP students once a year at the end of Spring Semester. Community representatives and CIP Alumni will serve for two years (staggered) and will be nominated by current community representative/CIP Alumni and the Vice President for Student Life. The Chair will be appointed by the Vice President for Student Life. The positions will be held from August 1 to July 31st.