11.13.3 Faculty Adviser Responsibilities
Faculty, as advisers, are responsible for providing:
- appropriate opportunities for individual consultation with advisees;
- assistance in exploration of education alternatives;
- correct information concerning academic rules, regulations and graduation requirements;
- guidance in and evaluation of work toward degree requirements (e.g. general education, major and unit requirements);
- informed referral to University services and programs available to assist students in their academic, career and personal development.