3.2.1 Procedures Concerning the Policy on Nondiscrimination
Nondiscrimination requires compliance with federal or state employment laws and regulations, including but not limited to the following:
- National Labor Relations Act of 1935
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Title VI and Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972
- Executive Orders 11246 and 11375
- California Labor Code
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
On the Stockton Campus, any person having a complaint should contact the Director of Human Resources whose address is Office of Human Resources, University of the Pacific, 3601 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95211 and whose telephone number is (209) 946-2124.
On the San Francisco Campus, contact the Director, Human Resources whose address is Office of Human Resources, School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, 2155 Webster Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94115 and whose telephone number is (415) 929-6468.
On the Sacramento Campus, contact the Director of the Office of Administration whose address is Office of Administration, McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, 3200 Fifth Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95817 and whose telephone number is (916) 739-7182.
There are grievance procedures to resolve alleged acts of discrimination against an applicant for admission, an applicant for employment, or the alleged discriminatory treatment of a student or an employee.