6.4.3 Student Activity Advisory Board (A, S)
Approved (before 1980) by Academic Council; Revised by Administration on May 28, 2002; Approved by Academic Council on September 12, 2002
The Student Activity Advisory Board is charged with establishing policies and determining budget allocations for the operation of the McCaffrey Center.
The Board is responsible to the President, and policies recommended by the Board are subject to his approval.
The Board exercises its budget responsibilities by approving allocations of all funds from McCaffrey Center income sources.
The Board is composed of:
- Four students (two appointed by the ASUOP President and two selected by ASUOP Arts and Entertainment Board)
- One faculty member, elected by the Academic Council for a three year term
- A representative of Student Life, appointed by the Vice President for Student Life
- A representative of the Finance Center, appointed by the Vice President for Business and Finance and Business
- The McCaffrey Center Director (ex-officio)
- The ASUOP Programs Adviser (ex-officio)