8.14.3 Emeriti Activities of Benefit to the University
- Working with the Director of Human Resources and the Provost to provide pre and post-retirement guidance and seminars.
- Continuing to give recognition to the University in their various publications, public addresses and professional meetings.
- Serving as a reserve pool of teachers for temporary appointment in the University.
- Eligibility to serve as a representative of the Emeriti Society on University committees, especially those on which the lengthy experience and perspective of the Society member might be of benefit.
- Serving as mentors to students and younger faculty, or providing requested service in response to departmental needs.
- Eligibility to present special seminars or lectures to alumni, parents, potential students as part of University programs.
- Sponsoring of special University or Society Programs.
- Remaining on the list of public lecturers maintained by the University Relations and Marketing Office.