8.14.6 University Services of Benefit to Spouses and Domestic Partners of Deceased Emeriti Faculty and Administrators with Ten or More Years of Service
Approved by Academic Council and Administration on May 13, 2010; Revised February 14, 2013
Spouses and domestic partners of deceased full time faculty and of deceased Deans and other senior administrative officers of the University, who have served for ten or more years, are eligible for benefits listed below. The Director of Human Resources is responsible for verifying eligibility.
- Listing at the Office of the Provost
- Listing in Human Resources
- Free admission to athletic and cultural events, which are produced solely by the University. In addition, discounts which are available to Emeriti such as for bookstore purchases, dental services at the Dental School and on the Stockton Campus, and miscellaneous discounts available at the Office of Human Resources.
- Access to library services
- Use of sports facilities and use of fitness facilities at a reduced rate
- Mailing of University publications by the Office of University Relations and Marketing to those who request them
- Issuance of a University photo Identification Card
- Ability to continue medical and dental benefits on a self-pay basis if survivor meets eligibility requirements other than COBRA
- Remission of tuition and fees for courses taken for academic credit on Stockton campus and reduction of fees for extension courses, as stated in the latest Tuition and Exchange policies
Issuance of a University identification card labeled Emeriti