Academic Facilities Improvement Committee
- Review and implement improvements and upgrades to existing academic facilities
- Academic facilities include any campus spaces that are dedicated towards the mission of teaching and instruction
- Review requests for improvements valued over $1000
- Potential for improvement of student learning outcomes
- Number of students and faculty served
- Cost effectiveness and funding resource issues (i.e. matching funds)
- Relation to other faculty initiatives
- Lack of alternative resources
- Availability of resources allocated for facilities improvements
- Support of facilities by special needs groups
Requests Under $1,000: Please complete the proposal form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar, Ann Gillen at any time throughout the calendar year.
Requests Over $1,000: Please complete the proposal form and submit it to AFIC, c/o Office of the Provost. For additional information contact Victoria Oliva. Submissions are accepted throughout the academic year.