March 29 1999
Institutional Priorities Committee
Monday, March 29, 1999 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Taylor Conference Room
1. Minutes: review, revision, approval.
2. Announcements - Reminder - beginning May 24, 1999 IPC will meet from 1:30 -3:30pm. The place will be announced later.
4. Continuing discussions
- Y2K concerns - D. Kallman (delayed until a later meeting)
- Student Satisfaction Survey (Please bring sophomore survey dated Dec. 9, 1998 which was mailed to you)
- Membership of IPC - bring memo from J. Marks
- Cost allocation model
- Facilities- Campus Master Plan - SWA Report
- Classification of UOP as Regional or National - Letter to Carnegie Foundation
5. New Issues
- Review of budget contributions from Law and Dental Schools
- Review Strategic Priorities.
6. Future Agenda Items
- Report from Marts and Lundy (Evey)
- Review of Strategic Indicators
Date Action .
April 15-6 Board Meeting to approve FY 2000 budget
April Units update Strategic Priorities(FY 2001)
May Cabinet, IPC, Deans set strategic indicators