Class Registration Information
Your gateway to registering for classes. Use this page as your guide for finding the current Term Calendar, the steps to adding classes using insidePacific, Tuition and Fees information, FERPA, and other information related to registering for classes.
Prior to Registration Checklist
- Are you eligible to Register?
- Meeting with your primary adviser for course planning and to clear your advisor "Registration Hold" (excluding professional pharmacy)
- Obtain Registration Appointment
- Cleared any other holds that prevent registration
- Read Grade Replacement Policy
- Planned Schedule
- Checked Course Prerequisites
- Registration Appointments
Procedure for Registering for Classes online / insidePacific
- Procedure for Registering
- Variable Credit Courses
- Confirming your Schedule
- Change / Multiple Terms
- Pay your Tuition and Fees
- Logging off
Other Registration Information
Academic Load | Auditing Courses | Concurrent Enrollment at another Institution | Cancelled Classes | Class Attendance | Dropping Classes | Withdrawal | FERPA / Student Privacy | Final Exam Schedule | Graduate Student Information | Individualized Study Request | Special Programs.