Contact the Registrar
Hours of Operation:
8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
The Office of the Registrar is closed for staff development meetings every Tuesday from 8:30 - 9:30 am
Summer Hours (June 3, 2013 - August 2, 2013)
7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 1:00 pm Friday
Email: Office of the Registrar
Thing to know before contacting the Registrar's Office:
- Always bring your student ID card or photo ID when you visit the office. We are committed to protecting your identity.
- Read the Schedule of Classes information thoroughly. This information is for you.
- Review your class schedule and billing information often. It is your responsibility to make sure you are in the right classes and that your bill has been paid. This information is available via insidePacific.
- Become familiar with the academic regulations of Pacific. This information is available in the General Catalog.
- Visit your academic adviser. Don't self advise or rely on friends. Policies and procedures do change. Your adviser should know the most current academic requirements.
Ann Gillen Registrar
Staff supervision, CAPP/Degree Audit
Dede Sanchez, Associate Registrar
Staff supervision, on-line grading, registration issues, Banner processes
Bob Watrous, Associate Registrar
Banner system upgrade, document imaging, 3rd party solutions and web development, Classroom Scheduling
Alexis Ribeiro - Assistant Registrar
Transfer articulation, graduation evaluations, Evaluator G-H, ROAR
Deborah Aragon-Niswonger, Academic Records Specialist
Prof. Ed. Courses (CPCE), extension courses, grade changes/incompletes, transcripts
Mary Shankles, Academic Records Specialist
Letters of verification, process complete withdrawals, assist with Academic Regulations Committee (ARC) petitions, grade changes,incompletes
Meghan Camino, Catalog/CAPP Assistant
CAPP (degree audit) assistant, transfer articulation assistant, diploma orders, Course Leaf, Academic Affairs Forms
Patricia Ragocas, Evaluator
Evaluator (Student Surnames: N-Z), Graduation evaluations, transfer articulation, major/advisor/school changes
Michael Snyder, Evaluator
Evaluator (Student Surnames: A-F), Graduation evaluations, transfer articulation, major/advisor/school changes, Clearing House Data Reporter
Melissa Bailey, Special Programs Evaluator/Budget Officer
Assists University Registrar/Assoc. Registrar, handles office budget, primary office contact for student workers, veteran affairs, diploma orders, Initial Elgibility for Athletes
Tricia Isbill, Academic Classroom Scheduler/Evaluator
Evaluator (Student Surnames: I-M), Schedule of Classes (Fall & Spring), catalog assistance, Rooms for Scheduling Changes, Final Exam Schedule