Four Year Graduation Guarantee (OLD)
(Previous version.. updated version at Four-Year Graduation Guarantee)
Due to the increasing difficulty of getting into classes at numerous universities around the country, many students are not graduating in four years.
This results in added financial burdens and career or graduate study postponements.
If you can’t get into the classes you need in order to graduate on time, the University of the Pacific will pay your tuition until you finish your degree.
Here is the actual guarantee:
"Pacific guarantees that students will graduate in four years, or five for some Pharmacy and Engineering majors, if the student meets the following requirements:
- Selects a major by the beginning of their sophomore year.
- Regularly consults with faculty advisors to assess graduation requirements for their major.
- Passes general education and major courses with a "C" grade or better.
- Satisfactorily completes 32 units per year.
- Meets special requirements in specific Pharmacy and Bachelor of Fine Arts majors.
If a student is unable to enroll in a required class or is otherwise unable to graduate after four years due to reasons beyond his or her control, no additional tuition will be charged for courses to complete the degree."