Transcripts can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). You can also order them in-person or by mail -- See below for details.
$10.00 per copy. You may order a maximum of five transcripts at one time. For RUSH or OVERNIGHT processing see "Other Services" below.
|Current or graduates after 2002:
You can log into the your insidepacific account and click on the academics tab. To order go to insidepacific and select ordering transcripts under the "Academics" tab.
To order transcripts on-line through the National Student Clearinghouse you must use a major credit card. There is a $2.00 service fee added to the regular transcript fee. To order go to National Student Clearinghouse and follow the directions.
|Complete the Transcript Request Form, sign it, and pay the appropriate fee. The office is located on the 1st floor of Knoles Hall, Monday - Friday, except holidays.||To order a transcript by mail, complete the Transcript Request Form, sign it, and include the appropriate fees. Make check or money order payable to University of the Pacific.|
Regular processing time is three to five business days once the request reaches our office. During peak processing periods (i.e. start of the term, end of the term, degree posting, etc.) processing a transcript request may take ten business days. The office processes requests in the timeframe specified on the request form. However, we are not responsible for delays that may occur in the postal system once the transcript has left our office.
|Processing Time||Deadline||Special Instructions||Cost to
|Cost to More
Than One Address
|For mailing via USPS the same day you submit your request.||10:00am PST||Clearly mark "RUSH" on the top of the Transcript Request Form,||First copy: $20.00
Each additional copies: $10.00
|$20.00 for each copy|
|For overnight service
*See Exclusions below.
|10:00am PST||Clearly mark "OVERNIGHT" on the top of the Transcript Request Form,||First copy: $30.00
Each additional copy: $10.00
|$30.00 for each copy|
|Overnight service outside of the United States is not available.|
Include in Your Correspondence
- Written signature (a computer-generated signature cannot be accepted)
- Date of request
- Previous name(s)
- Social Security or Pacific student ID number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- Degree(s) awarded
- Current address
- Telephone number and/or e-mail address where we can reach you during the day
- Address to which transcript is to be sent
- Date by which the transcript should arrive
- Include special mailing instructions or forms to be attached
Note: Photo identification is required when ordering and picking up transcripts in person.
Please make your check or money order payable to: University of the Pacific. Please do not send cash. Send your Transcript Request Form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Fax, e-mail and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Transcripts cannot be returned or sent to any other address by fax.
- Overnight service outside of the United States is not available.
- Another person may not request a student's transcript without written authorization from that student.
- Transcripts will not be issued if the Finance Center has placed a transcript hold on an academic record.
- The University of the Pacific will not provide copies of test scores (e.g., TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT) or transcripts of the academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for transcripts.
For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar.