How do I get to the CAPP Degree Evaluations?
To get to CAPP Degree Evaluation, please follow these steps:
|For Students:||For Advisors:|
|Log into insidePacific||Log into insidePacific|
|Choose Student Services||Choose Faculty|
|Choose Student Records||Choose Advisor Menu|
|Choose CAPP Degree Evaluation||Choose CAPP Degree Evaluation|
|Click Generate New Evaluation link*||Select the current term from drop-down box and submit|
|Select Program and Submit||Enter Student’s University ID number or name|
|(If you are in more than one program you will need to follow steps again)||Confirm Student by clicking submit|
|Select one of the following options below:||Click Generate New Evaluation link*|
|Select Program and Submit|
|(If the student is in more than one program will need to follow steps again)|
|Select one of the following options below:|
|1. General Requirements||Used to gain an overview of your progress|
|2. Detail Requirements
(Use this option!)
|Used to look at the specific requirements and rules governing your program
|3. Additional Information||Used to show any courses the CAPP Degree Evaluation did not use for degree requirements|
* Generate New Evaluation -To see the most up to date Degree Evaluation based on your current program of study, registration, and grades received. You will need to run a new evaluation each time.
* What-if Analysis - Allows you to prepare a CAPP Degree Evaluation report with a different major, minor, etc., if you are considering a change in program. [Note: Running a what-if analysis does not guarantee you acceptance into the program. You must meet admission requirements and be approved via a change of program form from that department.]
To run a "What-if" analysis:
- Instead of clicking the Generate New Evaluation link, click the What-If Analysis link
- Select the entry term (The term which the requirements will be evaluated against, catalog term
- Leave Campus blank
- Select Program (The Program is the degree and school combination)
- Select the first major
- You can choose another major, concentration or minor by clicking add more until that field appears.
- Click Submit once you have chosen all you programs, majors, concentrations and minors.
- Select Evaluation Term (Select latest term)
- Click Generate Request
- Select one of the above
* View Previous Evaluation - allows you to select a previously prepared Degree Evaluation report.