• Print

Verifying Student Records

How do I verify my student records (i.e., enrollment, degree, etc.)?

You may need to verify your academic records for many reasons that include providing student status for financial reasons, getting a job, applying to another college or university, or receiving special credentials.

Student attending Fall 2002 or after:

University of the Pacific has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Any current or former student attending Fall 2002 and after, with a valid Social Security Number, an active insidePacific account, and a password can view or print an Enrollment Validation Certificate. To take advantage of this free service:

Attended before Fall 2002:

Complete the   Student Records Verification Form and sign it. Present the form in person at the Office of the Registrar, 1st floor Knoles Hall during regular work hours or mail to the Office of the Registrar Attn: Student Verification.  There is no fee for this form.

See also:
Student Privacy / FERPA