Here you can find information about obtaining and managing your Pacific Accounts.
- PacificConnect - PacificConnect is the university's emergency notification system. Using PacificConnect, Public Safety and administrators can send time-sensitive messages using voice, email, and SMS.
- PacificNet - PacificNet encompasses authentication services for the University of the Pacific. Using Microsoft's Active Directory, PacificNet offers account resources for both internal and external services.
- Banner - The university's Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP), Banner provides data access to such systems as Finance, Student Modules, Human Resources, and Advancement.
- Famis - Support Services can utilize Famis to route service and estimate requests and maintain billing information.
- Third Party Accounts - Temporary employees can access Pacific resources such as Banner and VPN with authorization.