What Telephony Services Does Pacific Technology Provide?
The following services are available on the Stockton, Sacramento, and San Francisco campuses:
- Long distance authorization codes for long distance calls (Stockton only)
- Voicemail retrieval from email or mobile device (Unified Messaging)
- Web interface to control voicemail features and change voicemail password (Cisco PCA)
- Call forwarding to internal extensions
- Ad-hoc audio conference calling
- On-line phone bills
- The ability to send incoming calls directly to voicemail (iDivert)
- Directory of calls received, missed calls, and placed calls on IP phones
- Pacific Directory on IP phones
- Personal address books and fast dials
- Speed dials
For information on how to use these or other services, please refer to the Pacific Technology FAQ. If you can't find the answer you need there, contact your local TSP or the HelpDesk by calling 209-946-7400.