The time period when Staff Advisory Council (SAC) is accepting nominations for new representatives is usually mid-Spring.
SAC representatives communicate with their constituent group regarding staff issues and SAC activities, as well as represent constituent concerns at SAC meetings. Representatives serve two-year terms and serve constituent groups within their divisions.
Nomination Period end with a confirmation of the nomination by the election committee.
For the current 2014-2016 term, vacancies were filled in the following divisions and campuses:
- Business & Finance (1 exempt)
- Development (1 non-exempt)
- External Relations (1 exempt)
- President (1 exempt)
- Provost (2 exempt, 1 non-exempt)
- Student Life (1 exempt, 1 non-exempt)