You can find all of Advancement office's forms, policies and procedures within insidePacific .
To add the Advancement channel to your insidePacific profile:
- Login to insidePacific .
- Once you login, at top left, choose the Content/Layout link.
- Select the tab in which you want to view the Advancement channel, for example, Administrative.
- In the column under the tab you selected, choose the vertical location you at which want the Advancement channel to appear. At that location, select the Add Channel button.
- The Select a Category drop-down list box appears. Select the employee or faculty category for your location, for example, "Stockton employees." Choose Go.
- In the Select a Channel field at right, choose Advancement.
- At bottom right, select the Add Channel button.
- In the Channel Settings Frame Height field, enter '325'.
- At bottom right, choose the Finished button.
- At top left, choose the link, "back to Pacific Today Tab."
- Select the tab under which you added the Advancement channel, for example, Administrative. The Advancement channel is displayed.