Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations manages and sustains relationships with foundations, corporations, and other organizations whose funding priorities are strategically aligned with Pacific's mission, academic programs, and institutional initiatives.
These collaborative partnerships include, but are not limited to:
- Educational access for students through scholarships and fellowships
- Ensuring faculty excellence through endowments and research support
- Support for academic programs and institutional initiatives
- Construction and improvement of educational facilities
- Corporate Matching Gift Programs
A matching gift is financial support to Pacific provided by companies through employees matching gift programs. Some companies match their employee's monetary gifts to nonprofit organizations, such as Pacific. This allows you to multiply your support by doubling, or in some cases even tripling your gift!
How do I know if my employer will match my gift?
- Search our Matching Gift Company Directory below. Upon entering your company name you will be able to find specific program information, including:
- Matching gift ratios, maximum/minimum gift amounts
- Gift eligibility (e.g., full-time/part-time employee, spouse, retiree, widow), special terms
- Procedures for submitting request for a matching gift
- Company contact and website
- Contact your Human Resources Department to obtain additional paperwork and information.
Matching Gift Company Directory
Where does the matching gift money go?
It's up to you. You decide where your personal gift and company's matching gift funds will go.
Is a matching gift tax deductible?
While your personal gift to Pacific is 100% tax deductible, the company's matching gift is not tax deductible.
Additional questions or concerns?
Please contact Scott Biedermann at 209.946.2166
Before approaching foundations and corporations, please contact Scott Biedermann, Director of Corporation and Foundation Development at 209.946.2166, so that multiple proposals can be monitored. Once you have contacted the Director, and decide to apply for funding, please submit the following form with all required signatures for approval to proceed with the application for funding.