Welcome to the 1851 Society
Since its founding in 1851, University of the Pacific has developed a distinguished history with a great tradition of academic excellence. Now, Pacific launches the "1851 Society" to recognize and thank the University's most generous donors, and to honor the tradition of philanthropy at Pacific.
From the day it opened its doors, Pacific has been a leader in higher education, due in great part to the many individuals who have supported the University. We are proud of our record of service and of the many people who have made it possible, especially our most generous benefactors whom we are privileged to acknowledge with the 1851 Society. -University President Pamela A. Eibeck
Peter and Alexandra Ottesen´81 with President Eibeck (Right) and
Permanent recognition on campus
Lifetime VIP parking pass (all campuses)
Lifetime membership card
Donor Bill of Rights
Key to the Pacific Gates
Concierge services, 1-855-PAC-1851
- Arranged meetings with beneficiaries (students, faculty, etc.)
- Exclusive campus tours
- Special recognition online and in University publications
- Special viewing opportunities of Pacific's special collections, archives, art galleries, etc.
- Regular insider communication from the President
- Annual comprehensive stewardship report
- Reserved seating at campus events
- Access to Baun Fitness Center, Kjeldsen Pool, and other recreational venues on campus
- Assistance with attendance at local community events
- Complimentary tickets to Haggin Museum
- Assistance with reservations at area hotels, restaurants, spas, salons, etc.