Congressman McNerney to Hold Small Business and Economic Development Workshop at Pacific
Speakers at the workshop will present on resources available for small businesses and economic development, including information on business training and access to capital. Confirmed speakers include:
- Jim O'Neal, District Director, Small Business Administration Sacramento Office
- Gillian Murphy, Director, Small Business Development Center
- Mike Locke, CEO, San Joaquin Partnership
- Mark Plovnik, Director of Economic Development, University of the Pacific
- Raymond Yeong, Senior Consultant, Northern California Minority Business Enterprise Center, U.S. Department of Commerce
The workshop will be held on Monday, March 1st at the University of the Pacific's DeRosa Center, located at 3601 Pacific Avenue in Stockton. Registration will begin at 1:00 p.m., and the event will run from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For more information, call McNerney's Stockton office at 209-476-8552.